HIGH VALUE NEED
- Ensure that your assets will be provided to the person or persons you wish when you pass away.
- Provide control of your financial situation to a trusted person or persons in the event that you become incapacitated from injury or illness.
- Power of Attorney
- Testamentary Trusts
- Advanced Health Directives on death or incapacitation.
- Superannuation and Insurance Nominations
- Business Succession Agreements
If you die without a valid Will, your family members will have to go through a Court process to obtain your estate, even when your asset situation is relatively straightforward and you have family or dependants that ￼know your wishes and will not dispute the division of your estate. Much financial trouble and personal grief can be spared with a simple Will.